Individual or Small Intimate Group Itinerary –
We will build you an itinerary for the length of your stay to match your budget and wishlist. We are very connected with the restaurants and vendors across our region and you will be considered a VIP! Don’t spend days and the frustration waiting on dinner reservations or when the desert cafe you read about in the Texas Monthly is open…we will have all that taken care of for you and mail that in one complete package!
This is the Big Bend. In all of her wonder she will help you unplug from the craziness and stressful day to day rat race. We believe in her and her ability to help you refocus. The founder of Big Bend Special Events, personally lived out of her car at the age of 33 when her home was forclosed on and the bank took everything. She found herself kayaking the Rio Grande alone and then found the community of Terilingua. The desert welcomed her and lifted her back on her feet.
What she regained is unexplicable.
Your story is time to be rewritten. Get away…take the drive to one of the most spectacular gems in Texas! We have the staff to personally guide you and help you build your itinerary.
Welcome to Big Bend. She is vast and she can be overwhelming…Let us help!
Whether your corporate event involves motivating and rewarding sales staff, building morale and communication amongst co-workers, the holding of an internal meeting at our facility, or the planning and execution of strategic direction at the corporate leadership level, Big Bend Special Events can create the perfect customized event to fit your company’s needs.
Big Bend Special Events will create a productive and beneficial event for you while also generating an experience that will leave a lasting impression helping set you and your people apart from the competition. Your meetings will conclude successfully and you will all leave refreshed and better sense of yourselves.
At Big Bend Special Events, we strive to provide a unique experience in an environment exclusively suited for quality communication that speaks to the competitive spirit in everyone.
The Big Bend offers endless opportunities for your family gathering to explore, learn, and perform in various activities. Imagine soaring over the region, hiking into canyons, splashing rapids along the Rio Grande, stargazing into the depths of the Milky Way, then enjoying meals from renowned chefs that chose to utilize their skills here in the most majical place in Texas!
The Planner Package
Our goal when working with our clients is to make the process of planning a wedding an organized, simplified and stress-free process, yet comfortable and inviting for you and your guests. We have some of the best connections with leading vendors in the Permian Basin and Big Bend Region wedding market and we take great pride when it comes to choosing your wedding “Super Team”! Along with intensive research, you will receive information in a way that is easy and helpful when making the final vendor selections.
Package includes all the following:
- Development and Management of Wedding Budget and Planning Timeline
- Recommendation and research of quality industry professionals that fit your style, budget, and availability
- Six Appointments with chosen or prospective industry professionals. These meetings could include but are not limited to Reception Site, Ceremony Site, Gown Designer, Photographer, Videographer, Florist, Caterer, Entertainment, and Bakery
- Provide direction for wedding etiquette
- Discuss hotel accommodation options for out of town guests
- Management of Wedding Day Timeline and Vendor Delivery and Set-up Schedule
- Review all signed contracts and remain in communication with contracted vendors
- Attend, Direct, Coordinate the rehearsal at the ceremony site
- Arrive morning of Ceremony and remain until last guest leaves
- Meet all industry professionals at the ceremony and reception site for deliveries, set up and direction
- Supervise and direct ceremony
- Ensure that every member of your family and bridal party are ready to walk down the aisle